1/4 mile pics and vids!!!!

The say a picture is worth a thousand words. Take a look at what the other EXUP Worldwide members ride, or post your own pride & joy. Please use your submission point, or post your own link.
Windfree
New Poster

R6 in the 9's

Post by Windfree »

It was Ricky Gadsen. All they did to the bike was lowering links, front end strap and -1 tooth on the front sprocket. Ran 9.7 something, not once, but twice.

He said for 2005 the R6 was THE 600 to have.

Ricky was and still is the 600cc record holder for 1/4 mile ET.
Darcy
2006 YZF R1
1992 FZR 1000

It's cold outside, no sign of atmosphere....

weiner127
Regular Poster

Post by weiner127 »

I was surprised to see that Ryan Schintz was faster than Gadson on the new ZX14 in testing. They are both wicked riders.

dragracer1951
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by dragracer1951 »

Yea...Ryan is pretty quick...Don't normally ride them production bikes though.....
Jim

Hey Kid...
Is my tail light still working?

"...you can't tune a motor that's hurt. They run much faster on fuel then they do on aluminum." - Elmer Trett

WickedFZR1K
Veteran Poster

Post by WickedFZR1K »

Yeah I want to get the fizzer out on the strip and see what she will turn with my fat butt on it (i am 250lbs), but the basket is a major concern for me (when the billets gonna be ready Jim???). I exploded the one in my 94 fzr back in 1998 and destroyed the whole engine (crank got damaged). I tried launching this weekend and the clutch clattered so bad it wasnt even funny...
If you want to live life by your own terms, you gotta be willing to crash and burn...

Simonsi
Regular Poster

Post by Simonsi »

I did the oil mod on my bike, and chattering is gone :)