Western trip.............

Got something you want to say but don't know where else to say it? This is the spot to post it!
noshoes
Veteran Poster

Western trip.............

Post by noshoes »

Hey all...Long time no post!!!! I had a unreal winter/spring starting off with over 120 days skiing at Alta with over 675 inches of snow...Then the first 2 weeks of May down in Moab climbing and camping, the place ismind-blowing..
The trip included an assent of South 6 shooter...
Anyways I am heading off from Salt Lake City to just north of San Francisco via Reno (staying at Circus Circus) Then off to Yosemite for a few days and back to SLC via Las Vegas.... I leave SLC on May 19th and stay in Reno the same day.. I plan on leaving the San Fran area around the 25th (going to A,s Red Sox game the 23rd or 24th) 2 or 3 days in Yosemite and maybe a night in Vegas on the 28th or 29th... Sorry for the last minute post but this was up in the air till now....If any body wants to hook up to ride or what ever let me know..Thanks Thomas............ :banana :banana :banana
90 FZR 1000/92 FZR 1000 streetfighter
I like me some FAST!!!!
"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing." Helen Keller

pacer
Veteran Poster

Post by pacer »

I would love to meet up, but I will be visiting family back East until the 10th.
There is always free cheese in a mouse trap.
97 YZF750