Storm damage

Got something you want to say but don't know where else to say it? This is the spot to post it!
owdamer
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Storm damage

Post by owdamer »

We had a pretty bad storm here in the UK on thursday, They reported gust of wind at upto 99mph. We lost our compost bin from the back yard, but other than that seemed to escape anything serious. Others were not so lucky, 12 killed in the uk, loads of damage. This is a picture from the local paper. I drove past this, it was a right mess. A gable end fell from the top of a 3 story building onto this car.
1994 YZF750R
Bluish White Cocktail.
Getting older by the day.

dragracer1951
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by dragracer1951 »

That'll buff out

:poke
Jim

Hey Kid...
Is my tail light still working?

"...you can't tune a motor that's hurt. They run much faster on fuel then they do on aluminum." - Elmer Trett

silver
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by silver »

:funny

Yeah and I'll re-grow my hair !

And remember, there is no such thing as global warming. There is no such thing as global warming. There is no such thing as global warming. There is no such thing as global warming. There is no such thing as global warming. There is no such thing as global warming. There is no such thing as global warming. There is no such thing as global warming. There is no such thing as global warming. There is no such thing as global warming. There is no such thing as global warming. There is no such thing as global warming. There is no such thing as global warming. There is no such thing as global warming. There is no such thing ....................................................

FZRDude
Co-Admin

Re: Storm damage

Post by FZRDude »

owdamer wrote:....They reported gust of wind at upto 99mph.
We see wind speeds like that every year.... this year it helped a lost tree find my house.... :hissy
There are some who call me........Tim?
In Memory Of John "Silver" Douglas (Dec. 08, 2008) R.I.P. My Friend.

:wave: :popcorn :cursing :super-mad

silver
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by silver »

A lotta blowhards up there ?

:poke

Bucko
New Poster

Post by Bucko »

Were the winds caused by that R1 with the huge megaphone exhaust? :lol:

YZFRob
Help!!! I need a LIFE!!!

Post by YZFRob »

A squirrell hopping on a Ford Festiva could do the same damage. :lol:

Fun to see what winds near 300mph can do. :D Had the pleasure of seeing a F5 tornado take up teh pavement of a highway here in the early 90's after I nearly got caught in it.
YZFRob